Webinar: Thursday, 18th June @10am BST
While the long term remains uncertain, there are two things we know:
- The market will be more competitive: there will be fewer briefs and tighter budgets.
- There will be more agencies fighting over the opportunities that remain.
In short – it’s Darwinian out there. So, what can you do?
Join our webinar to find out how to get your agency in the best shape to survive.
Waypoint Partners is joining forces with Propeller Group for a joint webinar on Thursday, the 18th June at 10am BST.
We’ll look at the best approaches to building value and revenue with your clients, what the future agency model might look like, and the implications for your sales and marketing strategy right now.
A few of the questions we’ll be answering include:
- What’s everyone doing in terms of sales & marketing at the moment? Best to sit back or be proactive?
- Has anyone had to pivot their business, if so how?
- What tactics have you seen work well and why?
- When the market recovers, everyone will be going after the brands who’ve done well. Should I avoid them in that case?
- What can we expect from clients and prospects in the next few months?
- What challenges can we expect, and how might we need to adapt?
Join Miles Welch of Waypoint Partners and Rose Bentley of Propeller Group will run this 60-minute Zoom session. In order to make it as interactive as possible we ask for you to please forward your questions before the time, if you can – and of course, we welcome any additional questions live on the day
We would love for you to join us. Register below today: