Webinar Episode 2: Navigating the New Normal – Effective Strategies for Leadership Communications and Business Development
Waypoint Partners is investing £100k of time and resources, distilling down the experience of their 7 partners into a series of webinars, designed to provide the insights and resources to survive and thrive during the Covid-19 period.
Hosted by Miles Welch (London) – Julianna Richter (NYC) & Phil Gripton (Edinburgh/North) walked business leaders through the steps every agency must take to secure their business and put it on the best footing for the mid and long-term.
You can view the webinar recording here:
Waypoint Partners will be sharing a series of insights and perspectives on critical areas to help guide and inform business priorities, actions and decision-making in our series of ‘Navigating the New Normal’ webinars.
Throughout the series, these additional relevant topics will be covered:
- Financial Management: Revenue forecasting and cash flow planning
- Business Management: Scenario planning, business sizing and cost reduction strategies
- People Management: Talent retention and motivation
- Leadership: Communications in times of crisis
- Change Management: Structural change and strategic pivots
- Business Development: Identifying and sourcing immediate revenue opportunities
- Investment/M&A guidance: Access to specialist funding, investors and M&A opportunities
To keep updated as we continue in our navigating the New Normal series, be sure to contact for more information email@example.com.