The Marketing and Content Manager role provides an excellent opportunity to join this dynamic firm and lead the delivery of its marketing & content activity. It will provide the opportunity to be involved in the development and dissemination of quality and timely creative content to support the growth advisory and corporate finance services within the fast-paced world of creative / creative agency and technology sectors.
With offices in Edinburgh, London and New York and clients from Newcastle to Dubai, you will become part of a team dedicated to the growth of businesses within a niche sector that focuses on driving value for their largely big brand corporate clients.
Supported by the Senior Marketing Strategist you will help conceive & execute a broad range of marketing initiatives that will solidify & strengthen the company’s position in the market and generate quality inbound leads.
- Create interesting, engaging marketing & content campaigns to showcase the people and services of Waypoint Partners
- Produce high-quality, timely content to drive and engage traffic and generate leads for the business. Content includes blogs, deal announcements, email marketing messages, social media posts, case studies, sales collateral, videos, presentation content and website copy
- Brief & manage external suppliers to support in required areas of content production and ensure the quality of the content created
- Manage external resource to deliver digital marketing campaigns for SEO and PPC
- Ownership of the email marketing strategy and delivery
- Ownership of the day-to-day marketing budget
- Measure and report on the performance of all activity
- Recommend and implement optimisations to campaigns based on the data reported
- Ownership of Hubspot data (Contact Management & Marketing) in the business
- Ownership of website content updates (WordPress)
Key Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years Content Marketing experience in a B2B environment
- Detail-driven with a demonstrable record of delivering performance
- Experience in Hubspot and CRM systems
- Experience of WordPress
- Highly organised with good project management skills
- Experience in managing agencies and consultant/freelance resource
- Flexibility to change approach if something isn’t working
- A genuine and demonstrable interest in the creative / creative technology sectors and professional advisory services
- An entrepreneurial mindset and eager to become part of a fast growth, values driven environment
We are working with Denholm Associates to fill this role. To find out more please contact Steph Halliday, firstname.lastname@example.org 07539694053 or apply with the form above.