- Lead the preparation / presentation of key growth advisory workstreams (business reviews, growth plans, proposition workshops, sales & marketing workshops etc.) and assist in the implementation of key recommendations.
- Board meeting attendance / support: managing progress of monthly actions with the relevant board members.
- Developing and managing various financial / operational analyses.
- Conducting interviews with the clients’ key stakeholders.
- Strategic research for clients.
- Accounting / management accounting support.
- Assist in the preparation and execution of corporate finance mandates.
- Developing robust operating models / forecasts (integrated P&L, balance sheet, cash flow).
- Drafting relevant corporate finance transactional documents (information memorandum, management presentation, non-disclosure agreements etc).
- Assisting with the identification of potential buyers / investors / targets.
- Ensuring clients are “due diligence ready”, managing data rooms and taking a key role in the execution of due diligence.
- Participation in key meetings (client, project, transaction).
- Assisting in the preparation of pitch books and other marketing collateral.
Skills, qualification and experience needed
- 2 years post qualified ACA / ACCA (or similar international equivalent), with 4 years of corporate finance experience.
- Minimum 2-1 bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant university course.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to liaise effectively with both the senior team and key client stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills with an outstanding attention to detail.
- Highly organised with good project management skills.
- A genuine and demonstrable interest in the creative / creative technology sectors.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and eager to become part of a fast growth, values driven environment.
Opening date of advert: 25th October 2019
Closing date of advert: 24th November 2019