Julianna Richter, our new US Partner at Waypoint Partners, joins us ‘In the Hot Seat’ where she shares her thoughts on today’s biggest business challenges, the greatest business advice she’s ever been given along with the experience she’ll bring to the Waypoint team.
1) To get us started, please tell us a little bit about your previous experience and what you plan to bring to Waypoint Partners.
2) As a 20+ year agency veteran, what do you think are the biggest challenges businesses face in the market today?
3) What is the best piece of advice you have been given?
4) As an admirable woman in business, especially in a predominantly male dominated industry, what challenges do you think women face and how do you overcome them?
5) What would you consider to be your greatest accomplishment?
Brett Davis, Managing Partner at Waypoint Partners said:
“Julianna combines an unparalleled expertise in the creative and marketing communications sector with deep understanding of client’s business challenges and what impacts and ignites their growth. Her leadership experience and ability to work across companies ranging from start-ups to established agency networks will be invaluable in helping navigate a rapidly changing landscape. It’s great to be working with Julianna again.”
As Partner, Julianna will lead strategic engagements with companies across the creative, marketing communications and related technology space with a focus on driving growth and value creation. Her appointment comes at a pivotal moment for Waypoint Partners which opened its offices in New York last October, and reunites her with U.S. Managing Partner Brett Davis who she worked with previously at Edelman. To read more about Julianna’s new role and what is means for Waypoint Partners click here.