We joined Ian Harris from Agency Hackers and other ambitious agency leaders to discuss the opportunities in America for a post Covid world.
Up-and-coming UK agencies often dream of the moment when they can open that all-important office in New York. For many, expanding to the US represents a pinnacle of agency success. But the size, complexity and competitiveness of the market make it a tough one to crack. Around half of all new businesses fail there within the first five years according to the Small Business Administration, and only one in three make it to ten years.
- How’s the market in the US at the moment?
- Why could the US be the right choice for you?
- Where in the US should you go?
- What should you considering before you take the plunge?
- What are your talent and HR considerations?
- What kind of proposition and products work?
- How should you structure the business?
- What are the alternatives to starting up myself? (Partnerships, mergers, acquisition etc)
You can watch the conversation here:
Join the Agency Hackers community. Break out of your cocoon and rub shoulders with a community of agency owners. Live events and webinars show you what’s working now.