This highly practical session will provide the tools to affect some real change and refine your businesses’ sales processes to support you in the current climate. Taking you from planning for profit to unpicking your sales & marketing and client services to the role of culture in driving a higher margin.
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused uncertainty across business globally, with many companies forced to re-examine their staffing models, infrastructure, marketing and sales programs and budgets for the remainder of 2020. For agencies and those in the services business, this can be challenging for even the most seasoned leaders who are now having to reprioritise their efforts on an almost daily basis.
Hosted by Partner, Phil Gripton, and Director Steven Mallon this event is aimed at agency leaders who would like to grow their profitability, refine their current process and who want to learn how best to put the business on the best footing throughout this period.
What you will learn:
- The importance of anticipating your prospect and clients new post covid priority needs
- The need to pivot your offer to deliver significant value
- How to qualify opportunities quickly and efficiently to avoid chasing deals that can’t happen
- Effectively & efficiently planning for profit
- Create a culture of active client centred commerciality
- Take control of your revenue and margin
- The importance of operational controls in managing change
Bringing the experience of having worked with over 200 agencies combined with 20 plus years selling business to business in IT services, software, consulting, web design and build and performance marketing we will be sharing proven ways to improve the value of your sales and the overall profitability of your agency.
Date: Wednesday 6th May 2020
Timings: 9:30 am – 11:00 am (Q&A to follow)
Register your interest through firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch to confirm your place.
In order to provide a clear, concise and smooth presentation we will be limiting the number of attendees to this event. Please signal your interest as soon as possible to secure your place.