Enjoy an internship at Waypoint Partners. Get off to a flying start with hands-on experience, expand your skillset and rise to the challenge.
- Eligible to work in the UK with no need for visa sponsorship
- Within travelling distance to London for the duration of the programme
- Achieved or on target for a 2.1 in any degree discipline
- A levels or equivalent at A* – C
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to liaise effectively with both the senior team and key client stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills with an outstanding attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Strong teamwork skills, but equally able to work independently with a high degree of autonomy
- Strong IT skills (a proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook is essential)
- An entrepreneurial mindset and eager to become part of a fast growth, friendly, and values driven environment
- A demonstrated interest in the technology and media industries
It has been a brilliant experience with Waypoint from the very first interview to the final couple of days. Not only have I been pushed and been given challenging work, I have thoroughly enjoyed working with the team along the way. I leave with a broader skillset and thank everyone for being so forthcoming and a joy to be around!
A huge thank you to all of you for being so welcoming and supportive throughout the past six weeks. Experience like this is hugely valuable and I can truly say I have learnt so much. The team has given me such a broad range of work which, especially as you are all so busy at the moment, I am extremely grateful for.