Enjoy an internship at Waypoint Partners. Get off to a flying start with hands-on experience, expand your skillset and rise to the challenge.
It has been a brilliant experience with Waypoint from the very first interview to the final couple of days. Not only have I been pushed and been given challenging work, I have thoroughly enjoyed working with the team along the way. I leave with a broader skillset and thank everyone for being so forthcoming and a joy to be around!
A huge thank you to all of you for being so welcoming and supportive throughout the past six weeks. Experience like this is hugely valuable and I can truly say I have learnt so much. The team has given me such a broad range of work which, especially as you are all so busy at the moment, I am extremely grateful for.
Interning at Waypoint Partners was a valuable and rewarding experience. Not only did the internship give me great work experience, it also provided a chance to attend client meetings and take part in interesting team discussions. Interns are treated as valuable members of the team and are encouraged to contribute. Everyone in the team was always very helpful and welcoming. I am extremely grateful to have had this opportunity and learn so much on the job.
- Eligible to work in the UK with no need for visa sponsorship
- Within a commutable distance to London
- Degree – 2.1 in any degree discipline
- A levels or equivalent at A* – C
What we value
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to liaise effectively with both the senior team and key client stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills with an outstanding attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Strong teamwork skills, but equally able to work independently with a high degree of autonomy
- Strong IT skills (a proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook is essential)
- An entrepreneurial mindset and eager to become part of a fast growth, friendly, and values driven environment
- A demonstrated interest in the technology and media industries