We would like you to join us for a free 2-hour workshop for businesses in Glasgow to help you unlock the growth potential of your agency. By focusing on the right things to enhance your performance and value, we will focus on driving growth, not only in Scotland, but importantly sharing how to compete and win in the wider UK market and internationally.
We will cover:
- How to transition your agency from a regional player into the national and international arena.
- Driving profitability – key steps to drive bottom line performance improvement.
- Value-based selling – core principles to develop and sell value propositions that will fuel the growth of your agency.
- Scotland’s digital agency success stories and key takeaways we can learn from them.
What you’ll takeaway:
This practical session will give you tools and ideas to affect real change in your business.
- Taking you from planning for profit to ensuring your sales & marketing / client services can drive top line and profit growth.
- An understanding of the role of culture and senior team behaviours that result in higher margins and less wastage.
- How to create a value led proposition that facilitates you creating compelling business reasons why clients should move to take your services – Moving proactively to the higher valued position of “brief maker” rather than passive lower valued “brief taker”.
- The culmination of these insights will strengthen your position to compete and win South of the border allowing you to rival your UK competitive agencies.
We’ve worked with over 220 agencies, and we bring that experience to this workshop to define what we have discovered are the best ways to improve your profitability and sales.
We will share the methodology and process changes that we brought to an Edinburgh based digital agency delivering a 300% uplift in new logo sales (£800k to £2.4m TCV) and an 8x uplift in up-sells and cross-sells (£79k to £888k across 6 months). This growth in sales was pivotal to the then successful transaction of that business to a larger networked agency player at significant value for the shareholders.
We know that Scotland has amazing creativity, digital and marketing talent and more of our agencies should be punching well above their weight on a larger stage.
Coffee, questions and answers will be provided.
Previous attendees said:
“Phil and Jamie provide a strong sales strategy within a 2-hour session which you can identify potential to embed into the business.”
“For me it was absolutely on point. Waypoint clearly understand the challenges agencies face and have the tools & solutions needed to overcome them.”
“Informative, insightful session. Thought provoking and great real-life examples.”
“As agency owners of a certain size, we had a moment of clarity when we realised we were “unconsciously incompetent” as to what we should actually focus on for growth. As a leadership team we have moved through the “consciously incompetent” phase and now and with Waypoints support and guidance now have a plan for growth. We are on the route to being consciously competent! which means bigger and better.”
“I was very impressed by the value proposition workshop led by Phil, we have now actually nailed a clear, effective value proposition for our data and search marketing services which is something we have struggled with previously.”
Wednesday 25th September
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Glasgow Central
36 Cambridge Street
Glasgow G2 3HN